27 August 2009

wishing i could wind down list

i'm totally wound up. i can't relax. even if i try. it's kind of exhilarating, actually. i need to get up to campus and start on my work (various). but here's a list about things i wish i could do right now to wind down (in an effort to wind down a bit):

1. Go to the beach with a book. A really gripping book.

2. Lay out at the pool.

3. Go home to WA and hang out with my parents and sleep in my bed and be pampered. And go grocery shopping for my mom and make dinner.

4. Go get a massage.

5. Go to the movies. Make that two movies. In a row. With treats.

6. Go for a long drive in the mountain with the windows down and park my car somewhere.

7. Go get a smoothie, put my feet up, and read.

1 comment:

Physcokity said...

I'm right there with you on numbers 4, 5, & 6. Call me up sometime missy...that is when we aren't too busy with school etc.