29 June 2006

MADE IT!

After 2 surprisingly short flights (I slept through 90% of both) we've made it to our hostel in London. We ran into a BYU student going to the BYU London Centre in the airport, and I'm proud to say that I helped him find the Centre and I found our hostel in downtown London. Kudos to me. It's a gorgeous day, temperatures in the 70s. We're staying for the next 2 days really close to Kensington Gardens in the neighborhood of my first London experience. It is so so fun to be here, it feels great, and I'm excited for the next couple of months. I'm not sure what my companions are up to, but I'd like to go walk through the parks, and maybe go look at some art, and hit the hay relatively early tonight.

I, of course, brought 6 books or so to get started on my masters thesis, but I, of course, forgot the 2 books I was supposed to bring for my study abroad. I think I can get them in Cardiff though.

It's so fun to be here. The only thing that would make it better is being with you all.

No comments: